Oh man, that is terrible football star or not. I hate to see stuff like this happen especially when kids are involved. It never used to bother me until I had one of my own and stuff like this just floors me.
Crash kills six, including four of Stacy's five children, wife
Associated Press
Updated: November 20, 2007, 10:56 AM ET
DOTHAN, Ala. -- A collision involving a car driven by former Alabama football star Siran Stacy killed six people, including Stacy's wife and four of his children, state troopers said Tuesday.
The driver of the second vehicle also was killed, said Dorris Teague, a spokeswoman for the state troopers.
Stacy, 39, a star running back for University of Alabama in the early 1990s, was listed in stable condition in surgical intensive care at Flowers Hospital in Dothan.
The wreck occurred late Monday on U.S. 84 about six miles west of Dothan, Teague said. No other details of the wreck were immediately available, she said.
Stacy's 3-year-old daughter was taken to a hospital in Birmingham.
Troopers said the victims were Stacy's wife, Ellen Stacy, 36, and their children ages 18, 10, 8 and 3, all of Newton in southeast Alabama, along with the driver of the other vehicle, Adam W. Wayman, 29, of Dothan.
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Oh man, that is terrible football star or not. I hate to see stuff like this happen especially when kids are involved. It never used to bother me until I had one of my own and stuff like this just floors me.
[img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]
That's horrible. It reminds me of a couple years ago when UT had a DT named Greg Jones. He was just starting to come on and was a nasty dude. His family lived in Arkansas (I think). A large group of parents, grandparents, nieces, nephews were driving to Knoxville for the game when they got in an accident and several were killed and I remember a couple of the kids had to go through multiple surgerys. Jones ended up dropping out of school the next year because of all of that. It's a horrible thing.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks